REFRESH Shampoo & Conditioner Bar: 2 Bars = 80+ Washes
Refresh your hair with our gentle cleansing REFRESH Shampoo Bar - perfect for normal hair to oily hair. REFRESH Conditioner bar provides the perfect finish. Zero-Waste & Plastic-Free for a healthier Planet.
Refresh Shampoo & Conditioner Bars are gently scented with therapeutic essential oils of Grapefruit and Peppermint to refresh and revitalize your senses. Our Refresh Shampoo bar is loaded with botanical extracts that reduce static, boost volume and add shine.
- Normal hair ( even hair on the oily side of normal)
- Botanical extracts to reduce static, boost volume and add shine
- Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Eco-Cert Ingredients | Scented with Essential Oils
- Lasts. approximately 80+ washes ( may vary!)
- Equivalent to 3+ bottles of liquid shampoo
- Colour Safe + can be used with extensions
- Notes: Grapefruit | Peppermint
Formulated with ECO-cert cleansers gently remove any buildup of sebum in the hair and scalp, while the vitamin B5 rich colloidal oatmeal, and a trio of nourishing botanical butters and lightweight oils complete the task to feed your cleansed hair and leave it shiny and light. Gently scented with essential oils of Grapefruit and Peppermint to nourish and repair damaged cuticles on the hair shaft and leave you feeling refreshed and fabulous!
Our zero waste shampoo and conditioner bars are biodegradable and come packaged in biodegradable boxes too. Ultimately, all we leave behind is gorgeous healthy hair.
Have you washed your hair with a shampoo bar before?
Here are a couple of pointers to get the most from our zero waste shampoo bars…
- Apply directly to wet hair, and massage with hands until desired lather is achieved. Alternatively, lather bar in hands and apply to hair.
- Rinse thoroughly - Repeat if necessary.
- We recommend keeping them dry when not in use, they will last much longer.
Have you used a conditioner bar before?
Here are a couple of pointers to get the most from our zero waste conditioner bars…
- Apply directly to wet cleansed hair. Massage ends and scalp with your fingers to evenly distribute the product.
- Rinse well.
- For added conditioning, we recommend applying it to the ends of your hair and using it as a leave-in conditioner.
- Style as usual.
Keep your bars dry when not in use. They will last much longer.
Want to know what’s in our products?
BEBA Botanica believes that you really should know exactly what is in the products you use. We are constantly striving to improve our formulations so that we can offer you kinder more effective cleansing and conditioning solutions all the time. Kindness matters to us -to this end NONE of our products are tested on animals, and we do our best to consider the environmental effects of our products post-use too. ALL our ingredients are VEGAN, ethical and sustainable. Where possible we buy ORGANIC.
We also try to leave out any stuff which the planet and our bodies could well do without. If any doubt, we leave it out!
Shampoo Bar Ingredients:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) seed butter, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) fruit, Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Oats, DL-Panthenol, Kaolin, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, Cananga odorata flower oil. Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flower extract, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate
Conditioner Bar Ingredients:
Behentrimonium Methosulphate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) fruit, Cocus Nucifera Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis extract (and) Glycerin, Kaolin, Coco Caprylate Caprate, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, DL-Panthenol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol (natural), Gluconolactone (and) Sodium benzoate, Lactic Acid (and) Aqua.