Price List Information:
|85g||$12.50||$19.95||12 Units||12 Cases|
|Case Size||Case Weight||Case Price|
|26 X 18 X 8 cm||1.3 kg||$150|
|Box Size||Box Weight||Box Price|
|46 X 46 X 26 cm||14 kg||$1800|
- Payment is due at time of order
- Orders will be shipped within 5 working days
- 5 % discount is given for orders over $1800
- Payment can be made by Credit Card | Interact e-Transfer
- Minimum order $ 600
- No delivery fees on local orders ( within 40 kms of Victoria )
- Carriers in Canada: UPS | Canada Post
- Carriers in USA: UPS
Our Soothe Shampoo & Conditioner Bars for sensitive skin. Gluten-Free. Fragrance-Free. Sulphate Free & Cruelty-Free.
- All hair types
- Great for sensitive skin
- Botanical extracts of marshmallow and rice bran to add shine and reduce static
- Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Eco-Cert Ingredients | Fragrance-Free
- Lasts. approximately 80+ washes ( may vary!)
- Equivalent to 3+ bottles of liquid shampoo
- Colour Safe + can be used with extensions
- 85 g Bar
This is our most gentle solid shampoo bar formulated to gently cleanse and nourish your scalp using the highest quality plant-based ingredients without any known allergens.
The hydrophilic Cupuacu Butter is able to penetrate deep into the hair shaft to repair and moisturize, while the Abyssinian Oil acts as a natural silicone replacement. coats and protects the hair shaft. These powerful plant oils are rich in phytonutrients and vitamins to nourish and restore your hair to natural vibrance and health.
shampoo bars are formulated with ECO-cert cleansers to gently remove any buildup of sebum in the hair and scalp, while vitamin B and a trio of nourishing botanical butter and lightweight oils complete the task to feed your cleansed hair and leave it shiny and light.
Our zero waste shampoo and conditioner bars are biodegradable and come packaged in bio-based recyclable boxes. Ultimately, all we leave behind is gorgeous healthy hair.
Have you washed your hair with a bar before?
Here are a couple of pointers to get the most from our zero waste shampoo bars…
- Apply directly to wet hair, and massage with hands until desired lather is achieved. Alternatively, lather bar in hands and apply to hair.
- Rinse thoroughly - Repeat if necessary.
- We recommend applying the Nourish Conditioner Bar after the Nourish Shampoo bar.
Keep your bars dry when not in use. They will last much longer.
Did you know that you can buy the Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner as a set?
Want to know what’s in our products?
BEBA Botanica believes that you really should know exactly what is in the products you use. We are constantly striving to improve our formulations so that we can offer you kinder more effective cleansing and conditioning solutions all the time. Kindness matters to us -to this end NONE of our products are tested on animals, and we do our best to consider the environmental effects of our products post-use too. ALL our ingredients are VEGAN, ethical and sustainable. Where possible we buy ORGANIC.
We also try to leave out any stuff which the planet and our bodies could well do without. If any doubt, we leave it out!
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium (C14-16) Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera (Mango) seed butter, Glycerin (and) Lavandula angustifolia extract, Crambe abyssinica Seed Oil, Aqua, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, DL-Panthenol, Kaolin, Decyl Glucoside, Tapioca starch, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid