Price List Information:
|60g||$12.50||$19.95||12 Units||12 Cases|
|Case Size||Case Weight||Case Price|
|26 X 18 X 8 cm||1.2 kg||$150|
|Box Size||Box Weight||Box Price|
|46 X 46 X 26 cm||12 kg||$1800|
- Payment is due at time of order
- Orders will be shipped within 5 working days
- 5 % discount is given for orders over $1800
- Payment can be made by Credit Card | Interact e-Transfer
- Minimum order $ 600
- No delivery fees on local orders ( within 40 kms of Victoria )
- Carriers in Canada: UPS | Canada Post
- Carriers in USA: UPS
Nourish your hair with our NOURISH Conditioner Bar - perfect for normal hair to dry (and curly) hair.
- Botanical extracts to add moisture, reduce static and add shine
- Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Eco-Cert Ingredients | Scented with Essential Oils
- Lasts. approximately 80+ washes (may vary!)
- Equivalent to 3+ bottles of liquid conditioner
- Colour Safe + can be used with extensions
- Notes: Orange | Ginger | Ylang-Ylang
- 70 g Bar
Gently scented with essential oils of Orange, Lemon, Ginger and Ylang-Ylang. These powerful botanicals work together with extracts of Marshmallow Root Extract and Calendula, to hydrate, repair and soothe dry and damaged hair and scalp, nourishing your hair from root to tip. The hydrophilic Cupuacu butter is able to penetrate deep into the hair shaft to repair and moisturize, while the Abyssinian Oil coats and protects the hair shaft. These powerful plant oils nourish and restore your hair to natural vibrance and health. Nourish bars are naturally coloured with orange oil and Montmorillonite clay.
Formulated with a trio of nourishing botanical butter and lightweight oils to feed your cleansed hair and leave it shiny and light. Gently scented with essential oils of Orange, Ginger and Ylang-Ylang to nourish and repair damaged cuticles on the hair shaft and leave your hair looking and feeling and fabulous!
Our zero waste conditioner bars come packaged in biodegradable boxes too. Ultimately, all we leave behind is gorgeous healthy hair.
Have you used a conditioner bar before?
Here are a couple of pointers to get the most from our zero waste haircare products…
- We recommend using after our Nourish Shampoo Bar
- Apply directly to wet cleansed hair. Massage ends and scalp with your fingers to evenly distribute the product.
- Rinse well.
- For added conditioning, we recommend applying it to the ends of your hair and using it as a leave-in conditioner.
- Style as usual.
Did you know that you can buy the Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner as a set?
Want to know what’s in our products?
BEBA Botanica believes that you really should know exactly what is in the products you use. We are constantly striving to improve our formulations so that we can offer you kinder more effective cleansing and conditioning solutions all the time. Kindness matters to us -to this end NONE of our products are tested on animals, and we do our best to consider the environmental effects of our products post-use too. ALL our ingredients are VEGAN, ethical and sustainable. Where possible we buy ORGANIC.
We also try to leave out any stuff which the planet and our bodies could well do without. If any doubt, we leave it out!
Conditioner Bar Ingredients:
Behentrimonium Methosulphate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) fruit, Cocus Nucifera Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tocopherol (natural), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sodium lactate, Hydrolyzed oats, DL-Panthenol, Kaolin, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flower extract, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium benzoate.
Directions for Use:
Conditioner Bar: Apply directly to wet hair after shampooing. Apply at roots and smooth bar towards the ends of the hair. Leave the conditioner in your hair for 3-5 minutes before rinsing well under warm water. Reapply to ends as a leave-in to detangle -and rinse as required.
Dry and style as usual. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water if contact occurs.